Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bumpdate 2.0 {27 Weeks}


How far along? 27 Weeks
Weight Gain: 14 lbs
How Big is Baby? The size of a cauliflower or rutabaga 
Maternity Clothes? Still only my 2 pairs of jeans. I think I'm in denial. I even purchased some regular workout leggings (for allll the working out I'm doing), that will clearly only work for a limited amount of time. Denial. I can't wait until it's full on dress weather around here.
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: It's okay. Not great, not horrible. I have been getting tired in the afternoons again, but who has time for a nap!? 
Best Moment of the Week: Honestly? Enjoying the total spring weather that finally decided to show up. The warm sun on my face has never felt so good!
Movement: Yes, tons! It's been cool to actually see them from the outside.
Food Cravings: Sweets after dinner
Gender: BOY!
What I Miss: Feeling comfortable laying down and an adult beverage every now and then.
What I'm looking forward to: Working on the nursery. I MUST make this a priority!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, some low back pain and general largeness.
Emotions: They're good! The crying still happens, but you know, 3 year olds will do that to you. ;)

Here I am at 27 weeks with Evie, if you want to compare!

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!! I'm so ready for warmer weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! No very different from Evie! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby BOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does your husband know that's not his baby in your belly?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...