Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Beckett :: One Month


Our boy is 1 month old already!

I'm pretty sure I said this with Evie, too, but it feels like he's always been with us. This sweet little nugget just fits seamlessly into our family. He has truly been a dream baby and I couldn't be more thankful! 


He is a great eater (and takes it very seriously), and is definitely filling out. I'm guessing he's right at 8 lbs by now. We exclusively nurse and he eats every 2 1/2 - 4 hours during the day and every 3-4 at night. He either falls asleep on me or goes right back into his Rock n Play during the night, so I really can't complain! Such a little love.


He's starting to stay awake longer during the day, which is fun. I think he is his daddy's twin at this point, but he is 100% a mama's boy and likes to be swaddled. :) Car rides are hit and miss, but overall pretty good!


 We are still getting used to being a family of four, and all that entails... but overall things are wonderful. Evie loves her baby brother and is so sweet with him.



4 comments:

  1. He's just precious!!! Can't wait to see him in person!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just TOO cute! A sweet lil gum drop for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look on Evie's face as she's looking at her little brother is just the sweetest thing ever! Becket is precious. So glad to hear he's such a good baby :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! Strange or lovely or somewhere in between, lay 'em on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...